WE SLAUGHTER AND PROCESS RABBIT
have your rabbit processed for your self or resale at our efficient government certified processing facility. Please see the kill dates below before submitting an order. All fees are due at the time of order pickup and are payable by check or interact-e transfer. Note: Orders must be placed at least two weeks prior to your chosen the kill date. Kill dates are tentative and can be subject to change. Likewise if you require a change in date or have a special request please let us know or give us a call. Labels for resale are included at no additional cost.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRE-SLAUGHTER PROCESSING INFORMATION BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
- Withhold all feed and access to feed 24 hours prior to delivery
- Provide ample access to water
- Do not over crowd your livestock or transport livestock in an inhumane manor
- Transportation cages and/or holding containers are the responsibility of livestock owners
- Newsat Farms cages are available on a first come first serve basis
- Cages must be tagged with name and number of rabbits per cage
- Transportation of livestock is regulated by CFIA, as such, humane handling and transportation can and may be inspected by CFIA inspectors
- If you have any questions please call Dennis 250-567-0112
To book your Slaughter and Processing dates, and for Times and Process details, please contact Dennis at 250.567.0112