WE SLAUGHTER AND PROCESS CHICKEN
Whether you are looking to buy chicken for yourself or have your chickens processed for resale we can help. We offer efficient government certified processing of poultry. Please see the slaughter dates below before submitting an order. All fees are due and payable at the time of pickup. Note: Orders must be placed at least two weeks prior to your chosen the slaughter date. Slaughter dates are tentative and can be subject to change. Likewise if you require a change in date or have a special request please let us know or give us a call. Labels for resale are included at no additional cost. Orders are payable at pickup. Pick up time is between 3pm and 6pm.
- IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRE-SLAUGHTER PROCESSING INFORMATION BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER.
- With hold all feed and/or access to feed 24 hours prior to delivery
- Provide ample access to water.
- Do not over crowd your livestock or transport livestock in an inhumane manor
- Transportation cages and/or holding containers are the responsibility of the livestock owner
- Newsat Farms cages are available on a first come first serve basis
- Cages must be tagged with Name and Number of birds per cage
- Transportation of livestock is regulated by CFIA, as such, humane handling and transportation can and may be inspected by CFIA inspectors
- If you have any concerns please contact Dennis 250-567-0112
Prices effective 2020 season
Broilers Regular Slaughter :
Broilers Shrink Slaughter:
Broiler Slaughter Cut and Wrap:
95¢ per pound (plus Regular Slaughter Fee)
To book your Slaughter and Processing dates, and for Times and Process details, please contact Dennis at 250.567.0112